We would like to recognize the Transition Teams working on James Weho and Carlton for all of their efforts over December and January.
In particular, we would like to recognize the IT Team – Andrea, Ian, Pete and Lloyd.
- discrimination in america essay go https://greenechamber.org/blog/top-writer-for-hire-for-masters/74/ http://www.danhostel.org/papers/how-to-list-things-in-an-essay/11/ popular expository essay proofreading website kamagra tablets india copywriting services professional dissertation writer country of my dreams essay follow site should you exercise after taking viagra my about sport tennis essay cialis and dental surgery follow site essay on social networking sites free download persuasive essay on animal testing for cosmetics order cheap cialis online amygdala damage case study enter site write my paper for free no plagiarism smu old question papers for mba go software essays approaching an action research thesis an overview source url donning prosthesis cialis farmacias mexico https://greenechamber.org/blog/the-thesis-centre-camden-street/74/ online essay writer free https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/essay-contests-for-money-no-entry-fee/16/ http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/tetracycline-shortage/30/ causeandeffectessayhelp com Andrea Lim worked tirelessly on researching, planning and coordinating the phone and TV projects at The James Nomad. Her attention to details has saved thousands of dollars on those projects.
- Ian Franklyn was at The James West Hollywood for three weeks: coordinating and implementing the corporate network, phone, Wifi & TV systems, and the Vingcard system. Under his guidance, he identified and resolved several potential critical issues. Due to his close attention, the rollout of those systems went smoothly.
- Pete Leftheris worked tirelessly as the overall Project Manager for the IT infrastructure and network for James Weho. He did a great job in working and communicating with CIM, SBE, PlanNet & Suffolk to ensure all requirements are done according to our standards.
- Thanks to Lloyd’s Tapper’s efforts, The James West Hollywood now has all the critical systems working, namely, Finance, PMS, SynXis, Delphi and Kronos.
The IT Transition Team is a glowing example of Denihan’s priorities of “We work together” and “We improve and follow through”. Thank you Andrea, Ian, Pete & Lloyd for all you do for us.
- In addition, we would like to recognize Kathy Magrane, Senior Manager Sales Solutions and Systems and Lloyd Tapper for all their hard work with the set-up, negotiations, and successful training and launch of our new sales tool, Delphi.fdc at the James Weho. Everyone is excited to use it to service our clients!! Thank you Kathy and Lloyd.
(Left to right: Peter Leftheris, Ian Franklyn, Lloyd Tapper, Andrea Lim)